Had enough of manually plugging and unplugging your Christmas tree lights during holiday season? The hassle can end now by using GoGreen's Indoor Timer! Including a handy sliding on/off switch to make for easy use, this timer dial is perfect for indoor Christmas lights or other electric devices. An illuminating light indicates when the power is on, while its 15-amp rating allows it to work in any US home. With both 3-prong female and male inputs it is versatile to use with any electrical device. Have a lamp, space heater, or air purifier that you don't want to leave on all day/night? By using this timer, you can also save money on your electric bill each month. Time and money is on your side with this nifty product from GoGreen Power®.
Easy sliding on/off switch
Use with any electrical device
Perfect for Christmas decor
1. Timer is to be disconnected when being set
2. Push down the segments according to how long you require the appliance to stay on (each segment is 15 minutes)
3. Turn the timer dial until the pointer is set to the correct time
4. Plug in your appliance to the timer and then the timer to the socket
5. The timer can be over ridden by moving the switch on the side
3-prong male end
3-prong female input
Indicator light illuminates when power is on
California Prop 65 Warning: This products contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling the product.
Can this timer be used outdoors?
How do I set the timer?
Please take a look at the product page here. Step by step instructions are provided.
Can I use this for Christmas lights?
Of course! Just make sure the timer is indoors like a home or garage.